Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail.
- Are native in Spanish or English. Languages such as French, German or Brazilian Portuguese will be considered a plus.
About The Role
As Administrative Assistant, you will…
- Support Fever’s Content and QA teams in their daily work on an exciting project for a high-end investor
- Be in charge of a series of administrative tasks on a daily and weekly basis
- Take part in QA checks of published content
- Work together with Project Managers to make sure deadlines are met and processes are running smoothly
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home-office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice