Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About The Role
Your main responsibility will be generating new business by attracting potential affiliates to the Fever Affiliate Program, as well as providing ongoing support to existing affiliates. You will be working hand in hand with the rest of the Marketing team to help drive Fever’s growth on a global scale.
- Grow and optimise existing affiliate collaborations, establishing successful and long-term partnerships.
- Identify and actively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Account manage new affiliate partnerships, from commercial negotiations through to technical integrations and optimisations.
- Closely monitor affiliate activity and performance, including carrying out fraud checks.
- Ensure affiliate compliance with company policies and brand guidelines across all online channels.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. A third language is a nice to have.
- At least, 3 years of experience working in Affiliate Marketing.
- Dynamic and proactive approach to tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An untamable desire to learn more
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. (Stock options are possible)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.