Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result, we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals and are looking for someone who can help grow relationships on the ground in the US, preferably New York and LA based.
We are looking for a hungry sales professional to join and grow our team as a Brand Partnerships Manager. The role will see them working closely with the Associate Director and wider team to drive revenue growth.
- Build relationships with key clients across your designated patch (both agency and direct) whilst supporting the wider Brand Partnerships team
- Establish suitable and ambitious client briefs
- Pull internal resources together to come up with winning responses
- Pull internal resources together to deliver the work
- Attend client meetings and pitches
- Organise client entertainment
- Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to drive help push Fever's Brand Partnerships offering forward
- Identify and understand trends within entertainment, experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
Skills & Experience Required
- 4-5 years of experience in a publisher sales or experience sales or partnerships role
- Ability to build and foster strong client relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals and run client meetings
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- A self-starter and comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
- A strong list of direct client and/or agency contacts, across media agencies (Publicis, Mindshare, Havas…)
- Experience in brand partnerships and/or brand experiences
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base between 80k and 90k and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Hybrid remote (2-3 days in the office preferred)
- Free Gympass -membership
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice