Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the role
- Analyze Fever App performance on iOS App Store & Google Play Store
- Set Up a strategy to increase our store search visibility and conversion rates
- Localize and optimize the stores and all of its content to each of our markets/languages (ES, UK, FR, US..etc)
- A/B testing on Apps stores to improve conversions and UX
- Provide recommendations & guidelines to other squads to improve discoverability and conversion rates
- Monitor and reporting results of the actions taken
- Proven experience on ASO (at least 3 years working with high traffic websites) and experience providing results of actions
- Track record of results and achievements
- Experience working in companies with international APP presence
- Thorough knowledge of search engine ranking factors
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Possess up-to-date knowledge and maintains current SEO practices
- A strong understanding of Keyword Research and Optimization focus on ASO
- Working experience with most common SEO tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog..etc) and ASO Tools.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and working experience with Google Search Console
- Strong personal ownership, high level of initiative, and work well in a team environment
- Excellent Spanish & English written and oral communication skills
- Experience working on CRO and UX
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice