Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for analyzing and maintaining the organizational and salary structure of the company combined with the development and monitoring of the Performance and rewards plan. Making sure that the plan is well designed, effectively implemented, and monitored to ensure the organization's goals are achieved is key to success in this position.
- Analyze and maintain up to date Fever’s organizational and salary structure.
- Define, map and analyze job positions at Fever. Followed by design and development of a map of job positions.
- Work along with the People team to design, develop, and implement the performance and reward system at Fever making sure that it aligns with organizational goals and values.
- Create performance metrics and reporting systems to track progress against organizational goals.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance and rewards system to ensure it is effective.
- Develop compensation and benefits packages that are competitive and attractive to potential and current employees.
- Making benchmarks for new positions within the company or analysis for countries where Fever is starting to hire employees.
- Analyze employment data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement related to performance and rewards.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and other stakeholders to ensure that good rewards practices are being followed, understood and implemented.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations (minimum wages, indexation, mandatory benefits, etc).
- Stay up to date on new developments in the field of organizational performance and rewards.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a degree in Human Resources, Law, Finance or similar.
- Have 2-3 years of experience in similar positions.
- Speak ﬂuent English (C1 is a must).
- Previous experience working with G Suite and Excel.
- Have experience working in a multinational/global company.
- Be an organized multitasker.
- Bring emotional intelligence, empathy and kindness to work.
- Act as a true team player.
- Have a keen eye for strategy and people, and be committed to company goals.
- Possess strong project management and communication skills.
- Have initiative and ownership over work entrusted to you.
You can expect to join a lovely team of diverse, hardworking and kind professionals, where a cultural ﬁt is someone looking to have an impact and work nimbly. We will strive to provide you the tools and information needed to be successful at your role and to grow professionally.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free snacks, drinks and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice