Acquisition Marketing Specialist (German Native)
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
- You have 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Facebook ads and other social paid platforms.
- You have a Native level of German and a good level of English.
- You have a marketing background.
- You look for an opportunity to work in Madrid and evolve in Fever.
About the Role
- Own the marketing strategy of your experiences
- Build compelling marketing strategies for exclusive experiences around the world, both for our partners and our own very unique Fever Original events
- Create successful performance digital marketing campaigns with high visibility leveraging social media channels like Facebook & Instagram
- Work closely with the growth marketing team to analyze performance and identify opportunities
- Manage the p&l of your region and manage a big marketing budget
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to provide strategic directions for campaigns (Sales, Media, CRM, Design, Content Copywriting...)
- Build your team and grow your experiences
- Role based in Madrid
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice