Account Manager - Brand Partnerships Madrid
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result, we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals and are looking for someone who can help grow relationships from a global perspective.
We are looking for a hungry professional to join and grow our team in an Account Manager - Brand Partnerships position at an international level. The role will see them working closely with the Associate Director, Creative Solutions at Fever and wider team to drive revenue growth.
- Serve as the main point of contact for one of our most important clients, working across a wide variety of international projects
- Build and strengthen the client relationship to unlock additional projects and drive revenue
- Work with Brand Partnerships, the Fever events team and external event partners to identity new opportunities and develop strategic marketing plans
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to sub-brands within the client portfolio
- Swiftly build stylized, client facing decks which present new event and media opportunities
- Drive different department teams for development and delivery of client work, communicating to the team any and all priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed - from initial pitch through to delivery
- Conduct regular and thorough reporting and analysis of campaign work for the client and senior leaders within the organization
- Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and events market in which clients operate
- Actively participate in regular team meetings and brainstorms
Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ Years in a relevant role
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both oral and written)
- Comfortable working through new situations
- Strategic thinker
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships
- Good knowledge of media, events and the advertising industry
- Ideally good knowledge of branded content and event sponsorships
- Team player
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Fluency in Spanish, English. Fluency in French is a bonus
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. (Stock options are possible)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice