Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 160 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth, Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role:
Fever is looking for an Assistant General Manager to lead and manage the operations of a large-scale, immersive outdoor experience in South Seattle between mid-October 2023 and mid-April 2024. This is a full-time, seasonal position.
Responsibilities will include:
- On-site management and operations of the experience, located in South Seattle.
- Fill in for General Manager in times of absence. Make executive decisions and provide accountability.
- Follow the process for a smooth daily run of the experience and continuous maintenance of the experience standards.
- Manage a coordinated system for storage and handling of stock
- Train additional members and manage suppliers when needed
- Communicate and coordinate with venue staff and leadership daily
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and safety in the venue, especially in all safety procedures
- Handle any problems/ special requests with guests
- Handle guestlist and assist with guests check-in procedures
- Weekly reporting on daily issues to management
Schedule & Pay:
The contract will be for 5 months, starting in late October and running to March 2024. The experience will be open seven days a week from 6 pm-10 pm, with several weeks of seven-day operations and holidays. The schedule could vary based on ticket sales.
Rate: Will be discussed during the interviewing process.
- You have 3+ years of previous experience in a management position for an experiential pop-up event, amusement park, or hospitality establishment with high foot traffic.
- You are highly motivated and with a high energy profile.
- You are a strong leader used to engaging with the public and managing staff.
- You can work autonomously and at your initiative
- You have excellent communication skills
- You know how to plan your own time appropriately to maximize business performance
- You are legally allowed to work in the US
- You are based in the Greater Seattle area
- Must be able to work long shifts, including late nights
- Must be able to lift 40lb
- Must be able to work standing for extended periods
Email your resume to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GM for SEA Outdoor Experience” or apply directly
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice