Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the Internship:
We are seeking an Editorial Content Affiliate Strategist to join our dynamic team and play a key role in the promotion of Fever plans.
- Collaborate closely with the Fever team to understand their marketing objectives and target audience.
- Devise and implement affiliate marketing strategies for Fever plans within the Secret Media content.
- Identify and secure optimal placements for Fever plan advertisements within our editorial content.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the performance of affiliate marketing campaigns to ensure they meet objectives and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging affiliate marketing opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the editorial and content teams to ensure seamless integration of Fever plan promotions.
- Currently enrolled in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Self-motivated with a proactive and results-oriented approach.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- Ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences!
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice