Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
About the Team
Publishing over 160 hyper-local online city guides around the world, they are focused on recommending perfect plans, new places to explore your city and breaking local news, and giving our commercial partners the necessary visibility. We inspire over 180 million people worldwide every week through our digital outlets and social media channels.
About the Role
Are you ready to shape thriving online communities with your innovative ideas? Join us to:
- Spearhead Social Media initiatives with your fresh perspective, enhancing and managing our global communities
- Craft engaging text and visuals for our social media platforms
- Drive audience growth and engagement across multiple social platforms by scheduling content, writing compelling copy, and monitoring performance
- Develop the Local/Regional Content Strategy, offering engaging and original content to elevate our presence
- Maintain alignment between marketing campaigns and communication strategies across all platforms
- Build relationships with industry professionals and influencers, exploring digital deals and partnerships
- Collaborate with our Director of Social Media and Editorial Executives to schedule and promote editorial-sponsored content
- Provide timely qualitative and quantitative analysis/reporting for continual improvement
Here's what we're looking for in you:
- A native-level command of Brazilian Portuguese and an intermediate English level
- A deep passion for Digital Marketing
- 4+ years of social media account management experience in newsrooms, agencies, or brands
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital technology trends
- A strong sense of digital media trends and content virality
- A natural knack for sourcing exceptional content across social platforms
- Adaptability in the fast-paced world of a digital startup
- Familiarity with tools like Storrito, Later, Google Analytics, etc.
- Ability to track relevant community KPIs is a plus
- Attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking
- A team player's spirit, ready to contribute to shared goals
- Flexibility - our newsroom thrives on unpredictability, and you're prepared to embrace it
- Bonus: Proficiency in Canva and experience on Instagram and TikTok.
- Knowledge of content discovery mechanisms and optimization tactics within digital media platforms
- Attractive compensation based on expectations and experience
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Sao Paulo, while also home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health Insurance
- Meal tickets and travel pass
- English lessons
- Gympass Membership
The Path Forward: here's what to expect:
- A video call interview with our Talent team
- A 60 min psychometric online test
- A Community Management test to showcase your expertise and knowledge
- A conversation with our management team to explore alignment and potential
*CV must be submitted in English.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice