Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Join our team as a Market Strategy Intern and help drive Fever's business plan across all markets!
About the role:
- Leading the self-service system by managing all the requirements involved to include those events in our marketplace
- Filtering and categorizing the potential partners that reach us through inbound channels, using research analysis combined with critical thinking
- Identifying and actioning over our CRM inconsistencies, being able to assess the problems and find the means to fix them, in partnership with the commercial teams
- Work across different markets and teams in a big international atmosphere (up to 40 countries)
- Are able to speak, write and read in Spanish and English. Speaking French, Italian, or other languages will be a plus
- Background in Engineering or Maths/Statistics/Data Analytics/Strategy: Are comfortable and like to work with numbers, and leverage analytics tools to make strategic decisions
- Can develop your own solutions and have or is willing to develop a strong technical background (Salesforce, SQL, Google Sheets)
- Are a naturally organized and process-oriented person, with the curiosity not only to follow the workflows but also to understand the inputs and outputs of their actions
- Like to work in fast-paced and constantly evolving environment, and always have their eyes opened for improvement opportunities
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home-office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice