SRE / Devops Engineer
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a senior SRE / Devops Engineer, with strong experience in AWS cloud, strong autonomy and research capabilities, and ability to have a security mindset.
If you're smart, have great energy, can't think about a system without automation and you want to thrive in a fast paced environment, we are in sync.
Must have skills:
- Strong understanding of Linux administration and troubleshooting.
- Automation with Python and bash scripting.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, VPC, Route53, S3, CloudFront, RDS, ...).
- Experience with Kubernetes in production environments.
- Experience with Configuration Management (CM) Tools (Preferably Ansible).
- Experience in Devops Culture.
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery/Continuous Deployment (CI/Cd/CD).
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IAC) tools (preferably Terraform).
- Good Knowledge of Networking and HTTP reverse proxies (Preferably Nginx).
- Must live in CDMX, or be willing to move to a place with CDMX time zone, as this is a remote position but must work in CDMX time zone, some working hours must match Spain so engineering teams can catch up when necessary. Speak Spanish and English as both are required.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Experience in daily usage criptography (understanding of PKI and openssl).
- Knowledge of DDBB administration (mysql and postgresql).
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners.
- Open minded, outgoing, self-confident and positive personality.
- Passionate about new technologies.
Site Reliability and Security Engineer is a plus. We use multiple technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
- General knowledge in systems and services monitoring and alerting tools (Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, Cloudwatch).
- General knowledge in centralized logging techniques (rsyslog, ELK/EFK Stack), inspection and visualization (linux command line gnu tools and Kibana)
- Knowledge in service infrastructures for Python and NodeJS environments and their most common components (uwsgi, Celery, NodeJS server-side components)
- Ability to work keeping a consistent documentation. Ability with Git to keep a history of the scripts and programs used on a daily basics.
- Ability to use Jenkins and/or similar CI/Cd/CD tools.
- A programmatic/reproducible approach to system operations is very important.
- Basic knowledge in classical networking and OpenVPN maintenance.
- Knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (scrum, kanban, etc).
- RabbitMQ and Celery.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- 20 days off annually
- 40% discount: This discount is for personal use only.
- Free Candlelight Event: This voucher is for single use only and valid for 2 persons. The employee will find the coupon in Personio.
- Gympass membership
- Medical insurance (Atlas): Fever offers this insurance to all its employees free of charge as the company covers the cost of.