Viral Content Scout
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Secret Media Network (which publishes Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc.) is looking for a meme-loving, social media savvy Viral Content Scout to join our editorial team, and hunt for engaging content for our sites and social channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Searching for funny, inspiring and/or wholesome visual content (videos, images, memes, etc) from third-party content creators to share to our sites and social channels.
- Building a reliable network of content creators and collaborators.
- Looking out for shareable stories and ideas to inspire the wider editorial team, including writers and videographers.
- Being aware of current social media trends and sourcing content accordingly.
- Establish new partners, events and strategies to push Secret Media Network’s content to new audiences
- Knowledge of content discovery mechanisms (algorithms) and optimization levers within a digital media platform
- You must have a knack for all things social—knowing all the right places to look for killer content.
- Perhaps you have your own meme/curated content page, or are at least active on a number of social media platforms (such as Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Reddit, etc).
- We’d expect a strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- You’re a can-do person who takes on tasks proactively and communicates well within a team.
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Sydney, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Nest Pension
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!