Global Operations Intern
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Student (College)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Operations is one of the most relevant areas of the company. We try to align business needs with our tech and operational solutions, and you will be involved in those projects!
We are looking for an Operations Intern who loves to create better processes and always finds the way to get things done! Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Helping create new processes and improving existing ones, always moving towards achieving operational excellence.
- Coordinate with Customer Service, Sales Support, Fever Originals and other business units to manage different projects.
- Support the operations team with various day to day tasks.
This is a high visibility role, as you will be in continuous interaction with other teams inside Fever!
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college degree/master program and able to work in our Madrid office throughout the school year on a part/full time basis.
- Manage of Excel & PowerPoint is essential.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Spanish native and English fluent is essential
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, are extremely numeric and data-driven in your approach to business.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid - Home office friendly
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!