Account Executive (Events sales)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Proactively target and identify corporate sales opportunities in the US market.
- Create, manage and promote corporate packages of Fever´s varied innovative experiences and events.
- Prepare offer letters according to clients requirements and availability, always considering the company standards and selling strategy.
- Ensure that all necessary information about the events is obtained prior to the preparation of an offer.
- Maximize up selling opportunities by proposing additional events and activities.
- Proactively maintain contact with clients.
- Maximize conversion, whilst maintaining a professional, efficient, friendly and outstanding level of service.
- Collaborate closely with cross functional stakeholders to successfully deliver on MICE growth across the US.
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 3 to 5 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role.
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. Stock options are possible.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Health and dental insurance
- Gympass membership
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!