Junior Executive Assistant
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 800 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role:
- Manage Director’s travel arrangements (including visas/accommodation).
- Process Director’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the Director, or other staff as appropriate.
- Maintain Director’s office systems, including data management and filing. Maintain records of the Director’s contacts. Screen calls, enquiries and requests, and deal with them when appropriate.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director.
- Manage Director’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
In order to be successful in your role you will need to:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Be skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are fluent in Spanish and proficient in English.
- Are solution-oriented and reliable professionals.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are flexible. Everything can change very quickly and you know how to adapt.
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid.
- Responsibility from day one.
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons.
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.