Brand Partnerships Manager
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Brand Partnerships
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals and are looking for someone who can help grow relationships on the ground in NYC.
We are looking for a hungry sales professional to join and grow our team as a Brand Partnerships Manager in NYC. The role will see them working closely with the Senior Brand Partnerships Managers and wider team to drive revenue growth.
- Build relationships with key clients across your designated patch (both agency and direct) whilst supporting the wider Brand Partnerships team
- Bring in suitable and ambitious client briefs
- Pull internal resource together to come up with winning responses
- Pull internal resource together to deliver the work
- Attend client meetings and pitches
- Organise client entertainment
- Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to drive help push Fever's Brand Partnerships offering forward
- Identify and understand trends within entertainment, experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
Skills & Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience in a publisher sales or experience sales or partnerships role
- Ability to build and foster strong client relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals and run client meetings
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- A self-starter and comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
- A strong list of direct client and/or agency contacts, across media agencies (Publicis, Mediacom, Dentsu, Havas…)
- Experience in brand partnerships and/or brand experiences
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of NYC, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Subsidized health and dental insurance
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!