Talent Acquisition Intern - Digital area
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Human Resources
- Entry Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your tasks will include:
- Help identify and source high-quality candidates through a variety of channels
- Support in the management of the full-cycle recruitment process: creating job ads, screening job applications, phone interviews, video screening, candidate testing, conducting interviews, and coordination with the hiring teams
- Work closely with the talent acquisition specialists and hiring managers in helping them define the recruitment process
- Provide a world-class candidate experience
- Help grow the existing pipeline of candidates and identify future opportunities for growth
In order to be successful in this role, you will be:
- Obsessive about acquiring the best talent for the position: from beginning to end, you master the hiring process and prove that you are a valuable asset to the company.
- Independent and self-driven: your organizational skills and remarkable determination mean that high-volume hiring doesn’t phase you.
- Inquisitive nature: being analytical and creative helps you to find talent for any role.
- Strong stakeholder manager: excellent communication skills, unbeatable market insight and proven expertise up to director level help drive decisions through data and reporting.
- Eager to learn and help: you understand the overall goal of your team and not just your own objectives.
- Possibility to sign an internship agreement with your university
- Experience in a fast-growing tech environment is a plus.
- A degree in Business, Psychology, Law, or similar field
- Unsurpassable networking skills and the ability to create smart recruiting partnerships.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free food, drinks, and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!