Billing Operations Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Billing Operations Manager you will be playing a key role within Fever's Finance function working closely with the Head of Finance and rest of the team, contributing to the development of processes our Billing Operations practice. You will be expected to demonstrate ownership and proactivity in getting things done with main focus on:
- Upscaling processes and operations within the Billing practice to meet expectations of a highly transactional and growing business.
- Leading the relationship between Billing and rest of the departments.
- Supporting commercial/business teams needs while ensuring we are compliant with policies and processes, being flexible when required.
- Leading team members development to adapt to business needs and new implemented processes.
- Optimize the Accounts Receivable process to ensure proper collection schedules.
This roles gives a perfect opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader!
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- +5 years of experience in very analytical/operational roles (Billing experience not required)
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Other analysis tools are a plus.
- You are very detail-oriented and organised worker.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus
- Share our culture: see opportunity where others see obstacles; be efficient, flexible and proactive; prioritize work and resources; continuous improvement; follow up until it’s done; be entrepreneurial and ambitious.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!