Senior Creative Director (Experiences & Events)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is seeking a talented and dynamic Senior Creative Director for Experiences to join our Creative Studio. You’ll work closely with the rest of Creative Directors, Storytellers and Designers, but as well with the Production and the Marketing team, to bring to real life outstanding experiences and exhibitions worldwide.
The ideal candidate must be extremely visionary, and have experience not just ideating high-level concepts, but also managing resources and executing production phases. You’ll lead the concept, the vision, and the approach till the end of the process, collaborating with other teams, clients and brands. You’ll have two main action lines: the ideation of brand new concepts and the activation of top-level brands and IP’s. As per this last case, the candidate should have as the main priority providing creative content respectful with the brand, story or franchise involved, always keeping the identity of it.
As Senior Creative Director, you’ll be asked to involve yourself in tasks along the whole process, which includes an understanding of art direction, storytelling, immersive narratives, spatial and graphic design.
- Ideate original ideas based on trends and specific ingredients
- Develop creative decks to explain the essence of the concepts and experiences in a synthetic and effective way, based on business needs, innovation and clever design.
- Spearheading launches, leading impressive design proposals that follow client objectives, but push the boundaries of creative execution and innovation.
- Provide constructive feedback ensuring that the creative vision is still on track
- Travel occasionally when necessary to attend project kick-offs, venue scouting, installations, or events.
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has worked in a similar role over the past, preferably with +8 years of experience
- Finds fascinating the whole creative process, from the first little spark of a new concept to the set up of the full experience
- Has a flair for all things immersive/entertaining; a desire to stay current in the world of cutting-edge entertainment and technologies; a passion for live experiences
- Has experience creating museums, exhibitions and/or theatrical sets.
- Can partner with different teams, taking into account business strategies and other colleagues perspectives
- Brings an open mind designing with others personalities and artistic styles.
- Has high communication skills, and can walk internal and external stakeholders over creative concepts
- Has the ability to remain calm and organized under pressure, managing a multitude of to-do’s across different projects at any one time.
- Can ensure creative consistency throughout all phases of active projects.
- Comes with an understanding or experience reading documents regarding space, fabrication processes, materials…
- Likes working in a multicultural environment, with people across different countries and regions.
It would be nice if you...
- Are fluent in Spanish or French (but not crucial)
- Have experience reading/understanding architectural or construction documents
- Are keen on staying current with cutting-edge technologies
- Have experience with interactive systems and technologies, as well as digital and physical installation standards for non-linear experiences.
- Have experience working with 3D modeling programs
Please include your creative portfolio when applying for this role
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply