Customer Service Agent: Mexico
- Mexico City, Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
We love our customers, this is why we are looking for people who love customer service. If you like working at home, this job is for you!
The Job - Responsibilities
- Customer Service by e-mail, phone or social media for solving any incidents generated
- Managing incoming calls and chats and customer service inquiries
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- As the resolutions of incidents are not constant, parallel work for the Department of Operations will be performed.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be decisive and organized.
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- High level of Spanish and English will be valued
- It is a plus previous experience with a ticketing system, desirable Zendesk.
- Please note that this position is only for the afternoon shift weekdays + weekends (5:00 pm - 00:00 am)
- Candidates must reside in Mexico
- Working comfortably at home
- Work weekends or work days.
- Private health insurance
- 12 days off annually
- Full-time job with competitive bonus structure
- Resources necessaries for the daily job.
- Job growth inside our amazing company.
- Very good team atmosphere.
- Great perks as every other colleague at Fever!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!