People Management Associate
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a People Management Associate, you will be focused on the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, reporting to the Head of Legal and Policy Lead. Proactively coordinate, assist and support in the establishment of effective compliance practices in the management of people at Fever, whilst ensuring that effectiveness and employee development remain the key focus of the Company. You will be supported by and coordinating with other key Fever teams beyond Legal which are involved in the success of our people, including the HR/Payroll, Talent, Ofﬁce Management and Communications teams.
You will be expected to coordinate and assist in:
- The review and redeﬁnition of processes and calculation of commissions by team and country
- The review of formal evaluation processes across Fever
- Design, establishment and update of policies for Employee Handbook
- Ensure implementation of data protection processes related to employees and other talent stakeholders
- The review and improvement of onboarding and ongoing training plans (including compliance-focused plans)
- The coordination of the growth of teams and stakeholders
- Analysis of talent retention and burnout and implementation of measures throughout the employee relationship cycle with Fever
- Establish strong relationships and lines of communication with business managers, especially General Managers and Country Managers
- Coordination with the internal communication team in the design and execution of their communication plans beyond Spain
- Coordination and advice related to Talent Compliance with Ofﬁce Management teams worldwide
- Coordination with Payroll / HR for career plans, job deﬁnitions, salary transparency plans in compliance with applicable labor regulations worldwide
- Coordination with Country Managers in compliance with collective labor regulations where applicable
- Have 3+ years of experience in Talent, People, HR and similar functions
- US market experience is a plus
- Native or bilingual English speaker
- Demonstrable intercultural sensitivity/experience
- Bring emotional intelligence, empathy and kindness to work
- Act as a true team player and an effective diplomat
- Have a keen eye for strategy and people, and be committed to company goals
- Possess strong project management skills
- Have initiative and ownership over work entrusted to you
This role is located at Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be ﬂexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free snacks, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!