HR & Payroll Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For our HR Team we are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Specialist who can centralized human resource services spanning payroll, benefits, and other transactions. Ensures efficiency of service center operations, technology, and transaction processes.
- Payroll calculation and supervision at global level. Currently present in fifteen countries and expecting to expand throughout the year to other countries
- Coordinate with the different teams involved issuing payroll inputs at an international level.
- Coordinate with local payroll providers to ensure payments to employees and authorities
- Supervision of the different tax and social security aspects that affect payroll in relation to personal income taxes and non-resident income taxes
- Analysis, control and reporting of the evolution of salary costs
- Provide support to the employees related to labor and tax questions
- Responsible for benefits and flexible salary packages
- Control and management of the company's benefits package at international level, and search for new attractive and differential benefits for employees
- Calculation of variable compensation and team bonuses within the company
- Management of employees training credit
- Provide support to the employees related to payroll, benefits, tax and labor questions.
- Continuous improvement of current processes inside the Payroll & Benefits team.
- At least +3 years of payroll and benefits experience.
- English Level: C1 at least. Any other language is a plus
- Great Excel skills to maintain and create different payroll, benefits and cost reports
- Google Suite + Microsoft Office knowledge
- Personio knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity.
- Location: Madrid
- Full-time position
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneratin with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- Gympass free membership
- English lessons
- We have free snacks, drinks and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply