Junior Accounts Payable Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will support both the finance and the development accounts payable team along with the other business & operations teams of our fast-growing company in the different countries where we are based.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at an early, high growth stage and have ownership in a finance and payable functions role.
- Own and manage the development process for our Fever Originals projects.
- Liaising with Project managers as well as internal stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate processing of our development payments.
- Performing all onboarding and compliance activities.
- Assist with month end financial reporting process.
- Work with our internal key players (Business, Legal, Operations, Marketing and Sales team) to effectively ensure and execute development payments and troubleshoot issues.
- Leverage processes to identify areas of improvement, including performances and technology-based changes. This position is located in Madrid (Spain)
- Accounting, finance, or related degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in finance/accounting in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written in English and bilingual Spanish.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, and database management
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision, databases, or data mining is desirable.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion and achievements.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons and Gympass member.
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- We have free food, drinks and fruit at the office!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!