People Management Associate
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- People & Compliance
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 950 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a People Management Associate, you will be focused on the US, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand and report to the Head of Legal and Policy and proactively coordinate, assist and support in the establishment of effective compliance practices in the management of people at Fever, whilst ensuring that effectiveness and employee development remain the key focus of the Company. This is a fast-paced role that will require proactivity, autonomy, drive and a good deal of project management. You will be supported by and coordinating with other key Fever teams beyond Legal which are involved in the success of our people, including the HR/Payroll, Talent, Ofﬁce Management and Communications teams.
You will be expected to coordinate and assist in:
- The review and redeﬁnition of processes and calculation of commissions by team and country
- The review of formal evaluation processes across Fever
- Design, establishment and update of policies for Employee Handbook
- Ensure implementation of data protection processes related to employees and other talent stakeholders
- The review and improvement of onboarding and ongoing training plans (including compliance-focused plans)
- The coordination of the growth of teams and stakeholders
- Analysis of talent retention and burnout and implementation of measures throughout the employee relationship cycle with Fever
- Establish strong relationships and lines of communication with business managers, especially General Managers and Country Managers
- Coordination with the internal communication team in the design and execution of their communication plans beyond Spain
- Coordination and advice related to Talent Compliance with Ofﬁce Management teams worldwide
- Coordination with Payroll / HR for career plans, job deﬁnitions, salary transparency plans in compliance with applicable labor regulations worldwide
- Coordination with Country Managers in compliance with collective labor regulations where applicable
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Talent, People, HR and similar functions;
- Native English speaker, with demonstrable intercultural sensitivity
- Bring emotional intelligence, empathy and kindness to work
- Act as a true team player and an effective diplomat
- Have a keen eye for strategy and people, and be committed to company goals
- Possess strong project management skills
- Have initiative and ownership over work entrusted to you
You can expect to join a lovely team of diverse, hardworking and kind professionals, where a cultural ﬁt is someone looking to have an impact and work nimbly. We will strive to provide you the tools and information needed to be successful at your role and to grow professionally.
We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired the necessary hard / soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located at Fever’s HQ in Madrid, and although we can be ﬂexible with the timing you will be expected to move there if you are currently living elsewhere.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of competitive salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply