Onsite Event Coordinator
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1200 people, currently present in more than 85 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Coordinate and manage on-site event staff; ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, guaranteeing all staff goes through Fever policies.
- Operations of the events:
- Inventories: manage and control all devices used in the event (PDAs, computers, POS etc)
- Validation: control the validation system and devices (Fever Partners App)
- Flow: control flow of people throughout the entire experience avoiding bottlenecks, crowding and controlling queues
- Onsite payment devices and accounts - F&B/Merch
- Handle onsite customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Daily reporting to Fever Managers about the status of the event; including both the pre and post event findings and feedback, onsite incidences etc
- Point of contact between partner/production/onsite staff and Fever. The Onsite Coordinator will represent Fever Brand onsite and should know everything related to our Culture, Brand and Policies.
The events will take place in Jeju-do.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Some experience in similar roles
- Native Korean speaker. Advanced English speaker
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with on-site issues
- Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the experiences
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Be decisive and organized
- Love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!