Junior Business Development
Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Over the past 8 years, we have built the largest ecosystem for experience discovery and purchase in the world. We combine a marketplace that allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking with a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Jointly, we are reaching over 80 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities. We complement all this with the power of our own Fever Originals - events created based on the preferences expressed by local communities. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1,000 people, currently present in more than 85 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney. Cities are at the core of what we do and we look for people who thoroughly understand the value of the local ecosystems. Fever has raised over $300m in funding and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Goldman Sachs, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here´s what you´ll be doing:
- Create and maintain direct business relationships with the best venues, bars, restaurants and organizers in the city.
- Meet your sales goals whilst maintaining a high bar of quality
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with potential and existing clients, ensuring sustainable economics and long lasting value for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate closely with our marketing and content teams to build the Fever brand and promote the partnerships you forge
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your city; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
Here´s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 1 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow and manage an existing book of business
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Knowledge of the city’s entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Health and dental insurance
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!