Junior Copywriter Native English
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 750 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Are a go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are a fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail. Content descriptions are critical to the Company's success, you are the best at crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
- Have a native level of proficiency in oral and written English.
- Are based in Madrid, Spain.
- Can work occasional late shifts from around 3pm until 1am (CET)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Define, document, and distribute content standards. Upload plan content to BackOffice.
- Writing copy for our content, newsletter and other required publications.
- Engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Work closely with our Sales team to fully understand the events.
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our market
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!