Project Manager Media
- Paris, France
- Full Time
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team
Secret Media Network is a digital media group focused on recommending perfect plans, discovering great places, sharing things to do and relevant breaking news in different cities around the world. Our family is composed of Secret London, Secret Chicago, Secret LA, Secret NYC, Secret Atlanta, Secret Miami, Secret Toronto, Lisboa Secreta, Paris Secret, Madrid Secreto, Barcelona Secreta, and more!
About the role
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies for Fever Originals & Official Partnerships, in order to build excitement and hype around the unique experiences Fever are creating.
- Ensuring that Secret Media properties in France & Belgium are maximising exposure for Fever’s biggest and best events, both pre-launch and during the event duration.
- Working across social media, editorial, video, PR, and marketing teams, and liaising with Originals team to ensure timely delivery of media actions, including necessary approval process.
- Overseeing workflows of the editorial team in order to ensure that projects are sufficiently supported and kept on schedule.
- Drawing up content schedules and working with other stakeholders in the company to deliver content to a deadline.
- Collating and tracking campaign results to ensure successful delivery, and interpreting data to inform future campaigns.
- Tracking revenue streams through content we’ve produced via various KPIs and analytics tools.
- Developing creative marketing strategies and media actions to help showcase Fever events. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and engage our international communities in social media!
- Ensure marketing and social media campaigns are aligned with the communication strategy in all platforms and optimize posts for engagement and search.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and maintain Secret Media Network editorial voice in headlines and copywriting across multiple verticals and platforms.
- Identifying editorial partnership opportunities to bring Fever events and Secret Media content to an ever-wider, diverse audience.
- Work with our legal team to coordinate contracts, and Terms & Conditions as needed.
- Seek, onboard, and assign freelance creatives to projects across the region.
- Understand the current social media landscape to customize content campaigns accordingly.
- 3+ years experience in project management for a newsroom, agency, or brand
- You have a native level of English and French. A third language is a plus for us.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You have a strong attention to detail, and are a critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. Familiarity with Wordpress & Canva are a plus.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular online.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health Insurance, Meal tickets and transport card.
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!