Sponsorship Manager UK
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a unique offering for clients. As a result we have worked with top-tier brands across many verticals. Our slate of Fever Originals and Official Partnerships events is growing fast, so we’re looking for someone to scale Sponsorships across our experiences.
Based in the UK, the role will see them working closely with the Head of Brand Partnerships to drive growth across the supply side of the business internationally.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels - agency and direct
- Bring in suitable and ambitious client briefs
- Pull internal resource together to come up with winning responses
- Pull internal resource together to deliver the work
- Attend client meetings and pitches
- Strategically and creatively build a strong long-term pipeline
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Continuously work and engage with internal departments to drive help push Fever's Brand Partnerships offering forward
- Identify and understanding trends within entertainment, experiences and social media, and be able to articulate them to clients
- 5+ years of experience in event sponsorship sales
- A strong list of direct client and agency contacts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential to effectively deliver proposals and run client meetings
- An entrepreneurial can-do attitude
- Comfortable in ambiguity - working through things for the first time
- Ability to think creatively and make data-driven decisions
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Competitive pension plan
- Gympass membership
- 28 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a fun, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!