Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for owning the strategic planning, execution, and reporting for our key strategic experiences.
- You will provide a detailed analysis of business opportunities and inefficiencies; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality experiences are delivered.
- Work as part of a team, pitching and closing events for big partners (Big Entertainment companies)
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
- Lead and manage a growing team (of PMs, CM & Coordinators)
- New Product Development
- Manage, report on, and grow revenue from events
- Optimisation of the revenue of a business unit
- Grow the experiences team in Italy against team targets
- Help to scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices (opportunity for travel)
- Foster and grow the Fever Partner Network: including venues and event organizers
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) and process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
You are degree qualified, with strong data analysis, oral and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be expected to be an entrepreneurial individual. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. You will have to be very comfortable delivering results in an ambiguous environment, being exceptionally detail orientated while looking around corners and thinking bigger about how we create a compelling experience.
- This is not a position for an events background
- 4+ years in a project management role or consulting background.
- Native Italian and fluent English. Other languages are a plus!
- Huge appetite for learning and the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You will also have strong analytical, relationship management, and organizational skills.
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Able to manage a team
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of the city, with possible travel across our markets
- Home-office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit, and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min online test with three topics: logic, analytics, and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager, including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Bloomberg | TechCrunch