Senior Graphic Designer
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
Fever is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join a team of multidisciplinary profiles offering creative services in design, video and more. This person will report to the Art Director and will take a lead role in the creation of digital and print graphic content for Fever, our own original events (Fever Originals) and our partners. The main responsibilities and skills would include:
- Creation of content in a variety of formats and to be used across different channels (paid media, organic social media, out-of-home, print, etc.) according to our marketing and creative strategy
- Conceptualisation and development of brand identities for our experiences, and implementation on both digital and offline placements
- Modification of the content based on internal and client feedback
- End to end involvement in the creative strategy and process: from art direction and conceptualisation to final artworks
- Pitch and present ideas, and solutions to a creative brief
- Research of new content formats, tools and references to enhance the outcomes of the creative team
- Inspire and motivate the team through continuously sharing inspiration and ideas
- 3-5 years of experience
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience 3D and motion design, or knowledge in spatial and retail design is a plus
- High English proficiency (C1 or higher)
- Experience working in an agency environment and familiarity with the creative processes involving clients
- Discerning eye for design
- Knowledge of digital marketing and the main formats and channels
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
- A team player with a collaborative attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Culturally sensitive and aware of trends in media, art and design
- Please include your portfolio when applying for this role
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!