Marketplace and Content Quality Controller - French Market
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Order and organizational capacity of assigned tasks
- You have relevant experience in similar tasks
- High Spanish and English level
- French Professional level
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- You are a go-ahead type of person, organized and motivated
About the Role
- Evaluate the quality of our plans, and spot potential errors and improvements
- Assure that our plans are in accordance with the partner’s deals in similar platforms
- Review that plan descriptions are consistent and well explained
- Review that our customers have all the necessary information and FAQs when buying a plan
- Validate that the information is coherent and correct
- Coordinate with internal teams to assure outstanding quality of all our plans
- Carry out testing of our marketplace in different cities, reviewing general errors
- Act as the final check before launching core experiences
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Working with a young, international team of talented people!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply