Account Executive (OOH Campaigns)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
- Execute media strategies (OOH, Radio, Print, TV, Online) and tactics, research media opportunities, and present this information to internal and external clients.
- Media health and trend analysis and optimal media plan.
- Maintaining accurate control of budget spend on campaigns.
- Develop playbooks to improve performance by understanding media results.
- Ongoing management of media execution to ensure regular and relevant optimization by relevant agency or partner.
- Analysis of work needs related to external media, as well as development of strategic models and reports.
- Establish research-related external links for the media plan.
- Collect information on systems development and media-related R&D and analysis / reporting.
- Ensure the completion and delivery of projects on time
- At least 2 years of experience in the traditional & digital Media industry (OOH deep knowledge is required).
- A diploma/Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Strong project management skills and keen understanding of creative development process and budget control
- Understands the role and potential of alternative marketing and media options within the overall marketing mix to integrate them with specific brand goals and objectives.
- Experience in both media planning and buying along with an ability to stay ahead of the ever-evolving media landscape.
- Display good knowledge of news circulation channels in order to effectively disseminate the information to the right channel
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!