Event Coordinator (Freelance)
- Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
- Part Time
- Fever Originals
- Entry Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London, or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Since July 2019, Fever Originals has produced a series of classical music concerts in a “candlelit setting” which takes place in the most intimate and undiscovered venues all over the world. Cities include: France (Paris, Toulouse, Lyon), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), and the United States (Los Angeles, New York, and Chicago), and are in the process of expanding to your city! Candlelight has democratized classical music by sharing it with the general public and providing a unique experience for each of our audiences.
This will be a freelance & part-time role, responsible for the area of Stockholm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as the main point of contact onsite for Candlelight events and staff; communicate directly with Fever Originals manager
- Full visibility into staff roster; set schedule; communicate with the staffing agency about any reschedules of events
- Ensuring each staff member is trained in their duties whether it is validating tickets, accommodating guests to their seats, and guaranteeing all staff goes through a thorough COVID-19 safety measures training while representing the Fever brand
- Manage inventory for venues
- Manage any printing needs
- Manage guest lists for all events
- Delivering the opening and closing remarks at events
- Daily reporting to Fever Originals Project Managers about the status of each event; including both the pre and post-event findings and feedback
- Occasionally assist with evaluating and executing walk-throughs of potential venues
- Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing company and the possibility to manage Candlelight and other Fever Original Events in other areas
- Represent both the Fever and Candlelight brand fully through professional communication and management; acting as the main customer service representative at every event
- Previous event coordination experience, preferably music-related
- You are local or have been living 1+ years in Stockholm
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- Native Swedish and fluent English.
- Preferably accustomed to freelance work
- Highly organized and efficient. Time management skills are key.
- Leadership skills and experience managing small teams
- Previous experience managing relationships with venues and artists is a plus
- A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site
- Collaborative approach and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Strong academic background is a plus
- Classical music background is a plus