Senior Strategic Project Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Who you'll work with
You will join one of our offices around the world to work in teams and directly interact with our partners, providers, and venues.
In this role, you will help Fever grow its pipeline of original events. To do so, you will interact with all departments of Fever, from Marketing to Operations.
The team you’re about to join consists of people that are motivated, young, and fun. On top of having multicultural backgrounds, people in the team are all top profiles: McKinsey, BCG, Rocket Internet, Uber, Amazon, Google, KKR, Cirque du Soleil, PSG, Roland Garros.
What you'll do
As a Senior Strategic Project Manager, you will work with your team lead to develop, launch and manage your events, from A to Z. Together with the other departments, you will define the way to scale this event to all our other markets.
When you join Fever, you are joining a company that will invest in your professional development. You will receive training and coaching on how to:
- Develop and maintain a very high level of relationship with C-level executives from major entertainment companies
- Grow revenue from events by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence and operational quality while managing budgets and on-site teams
- Scale our experiences in other cities (opportunity for travel)
- Negotiate and close business deals with partners
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
- Pitch projects to major entertainment companies
- Manage internal teams involved in the project
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
- Project management / startup or consulting background (7y+ experience).
- MBA preferred.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with team management experience
- Solution-focused, identifying problems and defining solutions with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and relationships management skills focused on C-level executives.
- Ability to influence/persuade all levels of staff
- Able to coordinate and audit all different internal and external teams to guide them to success in all achievements that have been agreed upon contract with our partner.
- Extensive networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen. The person needs to be able to lead worldwide touring / not touring project roll-outs that are co-created with big Entertainment companies (e.g.: Bridgerton Experience, Stranger Things Experience, Harry Potter Forbidden Forest Experience)
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts while being in contact with the top management - very high visibility and exposure both internally and externally.
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Fluent English
- This is not a position for an event production background
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
What you'll get
All job positions at Fever in Spain include the following perks:
- Health and dental insurance
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Possible travel across our markets
- Possibility to work remotely
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Home office friendly
- Gympass membership
- Modern offices in the city center
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
Our hiring process
- A 30 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan, assess cultural fit and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 mn online test with three topics: logic, analytics and written understanding
- A 45 min video call with your future manager + another FO manager, , including questions about your profile and a business case presentation (to be prepared in advance)
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within a week.
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!