Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
- Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
- Full Time
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
You will manage the activation of customer data to develop and execute an end-to-end CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (with specific focus on email, push notifications and in app messages).
You will continuously refine our multi-channel comms and develop retention strategies to deliver an outstanding customer experience, applying best practices and being up-to-date with the CRM state of art.
You will support the CRM Manager to define the customer lifecycle and help define the contact strategies across all customer touch-points as well as define key client segments for improved targeting and CRM program effectiveness.
You will ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics that are tracked and analysed: all activity should be insight driven and measurable. You will be the owner of the weekly/monthly reporting and ad hoc deep dives.
- You have 2-3 years minimum experience working in Digital Marketing and CRM, mobile and web environments.
- You have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have experience with ESPs (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, etc).
- Proficient in HTML
- Good copywriting skills.
- Having experience in SQL is desirable.
- Proficient in Excel.
- You are able to develop & optimise CRM flows to drive revenue.
- You know how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing insights.
- You are commercially savvy, analytical and data-driven.
- You have experience in A/B testing and dynamic templates.
- You are an organized, responsible and proactive person.
- You have the ability to optimize, prioritize and organize your time.
- You have the ability to carry out a high pace of work.
- You are able to communicate in English in a fluent way.
- You know how to potentiate the team-work and keep everyone in the team motivated.
- You consider yourself a versatile person, with the ability to execute a project from the initial phase to the final execution.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Private health Insurance
- 12 days off annually
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!