Operations PM (Payments)
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1.100 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role:
- Becoming the primary point of contact, and facilitating relationships between partners (e.g., payment providers, acquirers) and internal customers (e.g., technology, product, marketing) for all payments related topics
- Recommending, grounding (with data and financial justification) and contributing to drive projects to i) improve customer pain points, ii) increase efficiency and reduce costs and iii) include new payment methods and options across businesses, geographies and services
- Identifying operational gaps and proposing operational requirements for new projects
- Developing metrics for assessing performance and trends
- Interfacing with business and technical customers, gathering requirements and producing data-driven analysis; partnering with internal teams to support new payment products or functionality post-launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Proven relevant work experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience driving medium to large-sized projects
- Experience managing external relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid.
- Home office-friendly.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance
- Other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.