Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 950 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Regulatory Affairs Associate, you will report to the Head of Legal and Policy and be involved in ensuring Fever proactively achieves long-term meaningful policy work and regulatory compliance goals. This is a role that will require proactivity, autonomy, drive and a good deal of project management, and may offer the opportunity to obtain exposure to increasing responsibility and leadership functions. You will be supported and coordinating with other key Fever stakeholders, including the Legal, Compliance, Policy, Communications and Institutional Relations team.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure political, regulatory and media monitoring of future regulations with a strong impact on the company with a particular focus on Spain, the EU, and the US;
- Become an internal expert on public influence networks and how to activate them as well as on legislative processes in the regions where projects are undertaken,
- Gain increasing knowledge of relevant sectors: experiential, media, technological
- Organize, prepare and participate in institutional meetings (Parliament, Federations, Ministries, Associations, Authorities, etc.) at country and EU level;
- Participate in national, European or international working groups
- Collaborate with the Communications department to enable them to design and execute communication, press, social networks and influence actions in line with our External affairs strategy;
- Coordinate with the Institutional Relations team in finding synergies in both parties actions and strategies;
- Collaborate and/or lead coalitions formed with other relevant actors.
- Have 3+ years of experience in public affairs or regulatory matters;,
- Excellent writing skills in both Spanish and English,
- Act as a true team player
- Have a keen eye for strategy, and be committed to company goals
- Possess strong project management skills
- Have ownership over work entrusted to you
- Bring emotional intelligence to work
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of a competitive salary.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink, and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.