Sales Optimization Analyst - French Native
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Fever, we are looking for an outperforming Sales Optimization Analyst to join the Marketing team, focusing on our French market.
Working as part of our Marketing team based in Madrid, will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to be involved first hand with the growth and expansion of the company. From the execution of market analysis to the prioritization of new deals and partnerships, your role will cover a vast array of responsibilities - no two days are ever the same at Fever!
- Analyze and prioritize all the new and existing leads to make the most out of the current opportunities and optimize the outcome of the sales teams in your market, with a special attention to those with the highest potential
- Help achieve the Fever Business Development targets
- Understand the Sales Strategy and make sure it is properly applied in your market
- Work close to the General Manager by providing him with data about the performance of both the market and the sales team
- Identify issues or blockers within the Sales team and in their relationship with other departments, define possible solutions, help to optimize processes and coordinate with the Head of Global Sales Strategy to put strategies into action.
- Have the ownership on the marketplace: You will decide which experiences should be included or not into Fever’s marketplace and also you will select new content to be uploaded
In order to be successful in this role:
- +1 year as a Business strategist/Business consultant is a must. +2 years of experience is preferred
- Vast understanding of the French market, customers and competitors
- Strong knowledge regarding Google Spreadsheets/Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-driven decisions.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work successfully across many disciplines.
- Bilingual in French and Spanish, and fluent English (other languages are valuable but not essential)
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Madrid
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply