Project Manager Media
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Team at Secret Media Network (yes! The team you’ll be working with :))
Our mission is to make resident and visitor life easier and more fun while also highlighting to the world the amazing experiences (e.g., events, concerts, restaurants...) that our U.S. cities have to offer.
We want to keep creating hyper-local and shareable engaging guides to many cities across the U.S., from great new cultural events to the best thematic restaurants in the city, we’re on a mission to find the coolest, newest things to try in your city!
We are part of a media network (https://secretmedianetwork.com/) with an international presence in more than 80 cities throughout the planet and more than 24 million people read us every month.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that Secret Media outlets in the U.S. and Canada are maximizing exposure for Fever’s biggest and best events, both pre-launch and throughout the event’s duration.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies for Fever Originals & Official Partnerships, in order to build excitement and hype around the unique experiences Fever are creating.
- Drawing up content schedules and working with other departments in the company to deliver content to a deadline.
- Work with our legal team to coordinate contracts, and Terms & Conditions as needed.
- Organize and implement the approval process of content between all parties involved (per project).
- Seek, onboard, and assign freelance creatives to projects across the region.
- Tracking revenue streams through content we’ve produced via various KPIs and analytics tools.
- Work closely with the video team to produce ad content for events that align with our editorial voice.
- Understand the current social media landscape to customize content campaigns accordingly.
- Collating and tracking campaign results to ensure successful delivery, and interpreting data to inform future campaigns.
- Developing creative marketing strategies and media actions to help showcase Fever events. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and engage our international communities in social media!
- Ensure marketing and social media campaigns are aligned with the communication strategy in all platforms and optimize posts for engagement and search.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and maintain Secret Media Network editorial voice in headlines and copywriting across multiple verticals and platforms.
- Identifying editorial partnership opportunities to bring Fever events and Secret Media content to an ever-wider, diverse audience.
We're looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years experience in project management for a newsroom, agency, or brand.
- You have a native level of English. A second language is a plus!
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends. Strong understanding of digital media trends, with a good feel for what makes content popular and shareable online.
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube. Familiarity with Wordpress & Canva are a plus.
- An organized approach to managing a national team.
- Experience managing multiple large-scale projects with similar timelines.
- You have a passion for Digital Marketing and strong familiarity with native advertising.
- You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You have a strong attention to detail, and are a critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs is a plus.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company. Being able to work in teams towards a shared goal.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Health insurance + dental insurance
- 401k pension plan
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!