CRM Marketing Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- You will manage the activation of customer data to develop and execute an end-to-end CRM strategy and communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (with specific focus on email, push notifications and in app messages).
- You will continuously refine our multi-channel comms and develop retention strategies to deliver an outstanding customer experience, applying best practices and being up-to-date with the CRM state of art.
- You will support the CRM Manager to define the customer lifecycle and help define the contact strategies across all customer touch-points as well as define key client segments for improved targeting and CRM program effectiveness.
- You will ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics that are tracked and analysed: all activity should be insight driven and measurable. You will be owner of the weekly/monthly reporting and ad hoc deep dives.
- You have 2-3 years minimum experience working in Digital Marketing and CRM, mobile and web environments.
- You have experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You have experience with ESPs (Mailchimp, Sendgrid, etc).
- Proficient in HTML.
- Good copywriting skills.
- You are able to develop & optimise CRM flows to drive revenue.
- You know how to leverage consumer behavioral, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing insights.
- You are commercially savvy, analytical and data-driven.
- You have experience in A/B testing and dynamic templates.
- You are an organized, responsible and proactive person.
- You have the ability to optimize, prioritize and organize your time.
- You have the ability to carry out a high pace of work.
- You are able to communicate in English in a fluent way.
- You know how to potentiate the team-work and keep everyone in the team motivated.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!