Social Media Agent - French Speaker - Afternoon Shift
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- You can work on an afternoon schedule (14:00-22:00)
- You have a native level of proficiency in English and French. Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or German as a third language is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager, customer service or similar role.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media! You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You have attention to detail, and you are a critical thinker and problem solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You are based in Spain.
About the role
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers.
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office-friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!