Creative Solutions Project Coordinator
- NY, NY
- Full Time
- Brand Partnerships
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
Fever is hiring a full-time Creative Solutions Project Coordinator to lead projects end-to-end for branded content clients and sponsored events and support the proposal process. This role will be positioned in the Brand Partnerships & Creative Solutions team, based in our New York office.
You are degree qualified, with strong data analysis, oral and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a flexible, detail-oriented, and solution-driven mindset.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to be entrepreneurial. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. You need to be comfortable delivering results in varying environments, while always considering innovative ideas to create a compelling experience.
- Work with multiple clients at varying project levels, with a focus on branded content, media and event sponsorships.
- Communicate to the team and key stakeholders all priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made from initial pitch through to post-mortem.
- Provide a detailed analysis of business opportunities and inefficiencies and propose changes to operational processes.
- Drive a high standard in customer satisfaction ensuring high-quality experiences with Fever.
- Work as part of a team, pitching and closing events for big partners in the entertainment industry.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments and partners (vendors, editorial, photographers, sales, legal, etc.) to oversee development and delivery of client work.
- Adapt to tasks and identify solutions for potential roadblocks in custom campaigns.
- Work with Fever production team and event partners to coordinate branded events.
- Conduct regular reporting and analysis of campaign work regarding data and results.
- Update and maintain knowledge of the rapidly evolving media landscape and trends.
- Participate in regular team meetings and brainstorms while taking thorough notes.
- Up to 3 years in project management or consulting. Event management experience is a plus.
- Experience in brand marketing.
- Excels in a client facing role, leading client communications.
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Comfortable working through new situations.
- Strategic and creative mindset, focused on finding solutions.
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships.
- Team player with enthusiasm and proactivity.
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas.
- Broad knowledge of social media and advertising industry.
- Ability to seek and analyze competitor branded content.
Nice to have:
- Agency background or event experience.
- Fluency in Spanish (spoken & written).
- Experience using social listening tools such as Crowdtangle and Google Trends.
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!