Junior Insurance Analyst
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, as well as empowers entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles-based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Bests Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role:
As Junior Insurance Analyst, you will work closely with our insurance brokers in the development and maintenance of our global insurance program to ensure that our events are properly covered
In order to be successful in your role you will also perform administrative duties, including filing paperwork for all insurance claims brought on behalf of the company.
In order to be successful in your role you will need to:
- Have at least 1 or more years post-qualification professional experience in the insurance field, preferably focused on corporate insurance.
- Be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- Be capable of managing large amounts of information, tracking COIs (certificate of insurance) and other insurance documents
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent English (C1 at least)
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader.
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences.
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets.
- Home office-friendly.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee
- English Lessons.
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply.