TikTok Ads Specialist
- Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the Role
- Help to execute a global strategy for paid campaigns on TikTok.
- Stay atop the latest trends worldwide on TikTok.
- Guarantee accurate tracking and reporting of marketing spend within budget; manage budget forecast and automation.
- Leverage data in order to always align the content strategy to our growth goal.
- Analise KPI and Campaigns results on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the growth marketing team to analyze performance and identify opportunities
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to provide strategic directions for campaigns (Sales, Media, CRM, Design, Content Copywriting...)
- Advanced English required. (A second language is a plus)
- You have experience running TikTok Ads Campaigns and you have experience designing, implementing and optimizing them. (especially with performance campaigns)
- You know every TikTok ADS product and you are familiar with creating audiences
- You are very familiar with KPIs
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- Experience also with Google ADS is a big plus.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. (Stock options are possible)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!