Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the global leading live-entertainment discovery tech platform, with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires its global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city, whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experiences.
Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” winner of USA Today's 10 Best Readers Choice award.
The company, present in over 100 major cities across the globe, is backed by leading investors such as Goldman Sachs, Alignment Growth (growth equity investor in global entertainment and consumer tech, led by former Warner Bros and Time Warner), Goodwater Capital (the largest dedicated consumer technology platform globally), Smash Capital (a late-stage venture capital firm led by former Disney and growth equity investors, backer of Epic Games), Eurazeo, Vitruvian Partners and Atresmedia among others.
To pursue our objective, we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About The Role
Fever has a fantastic Affiliate Program which allows us to partner up with a variety of third-parties, and establish a long-term, performance-based partnership with them. Your main responsibility will be to manage these internal and external stakeholders, like; bloggers, media groups, hotels, and airlines, etc. You will be working hand in hand with the rest of the Marketing team to help drive Fever’s growth on a global scale.
- Grow and optimise existing affiliate collaborations, establishing successful and long-term partnerships.
- Identify and actively recruit new affiliate partners.
- Account manage new affiliate partnerships, from commercial negotiations through to technical integrations and optimisations.
- Closely monitor affiliate activity and performance, including carrying out fraud checks.
- Ensure affiliate compliance with company policies and brand guidelines across all online channels.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in affiliate marketing
- Dynamic, proactive, and ambitious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An untamable desire to learn more
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. (Stock options are possible)
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- Gympass Membership
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!