- Washington DC, DC
- Full Time
- Fever Originals
- Mid Level
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London, or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1,000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
You will be responsible for owning the strategic planning, execution, and reporting for our key strategic experiences.
- Provide a detailed analysis of business opportunities and inefficiencies; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction; ensuring high-quality experiences are delivered.
- Work as part of a team, pitching and closing events for big partners (Big Entertainment companies)
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
- Manage, report on, and grow revenue from events
- Grow the experiences team in the US against team targets
- Help to scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices (opportunity for travel)
- Foster and grow the Fever Partner Network: including venues and event organizers
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) and process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
You are degree qualified, with strong data analysis, oral and written communication skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and pride yourself on your flexible, detail-oriented, analytical mindset.
In order to be successful in this role, you will be expected to be an entrepreneurial individual, willing to be hands-on, and eager to demonstrate ownership. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry. You will have to be very comfortable delivering results in an ambiguous environment, being exceptionally detail orientated while looking around corners and thinking bigger about how we create a compelling experience.
- 3+ years in a project management role or consulting background. This is not a position for an events background.
- Native English. Other languages are a plus!
- Huge appetite for learning and the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You will also have strong analytical, relationship management, and organisational skills.
- You'll be solution-focused, identifying problem areas and then creating plans to find resolutions.
- You'll have strong communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
- Highly organized and efficient
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Great networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Knowledge of promotional tools such as Facebook and Instagram is a plus
- Strong academic background is a plus
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Washington DC.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- Health and dental insurance
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Quarterly team-building events
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!