Youtube Project Manager
Hi, we’re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
About the role
- Develop and execute Youtube content strategies and creative campaigns.
- Create and implement workflows within internal teams, partners and other stakeholders.
- Develop and implement audience development content strategies and creative campaigns on YouTube to increase viewing and subscriber numbers. A specific focus should be to ensure the growth of the audience with the most effective commercial return - and correct communication of brand values and philosophy through our videos.
- Benchmark and research on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other sites, in order to advise on channels’ content needs, and generate ideas.
- Manage the creation supply of video clips either from in-house or from third-party sources. This includes relationship management of external partners as well as internal service providers.
- Optimize content according to SEO. Oversee all written editorial across all videos, channel homepages and any off-site promotion and make sure it is of a consistently excellent standard.
- Take responsibility for the overall look and design of all channels and make sure they obey all relevant branding guidelines - collaborating with the Creative Team.
- Be an effective self-starter and ensure all campaigns are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish. German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean or Italian are a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in a creative / digital marketing agency or similar role.
- Outstanding project management skills.
- Good understanding of the operational and creative challenges of sourcing, clearing and publishing online video.
- Deep knowledge of Youtube platform and Social Media Video landscape (Influencers, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok) - Tech-savvy, with an understanding of all YouTube features including; analytics, Content ID, reports and live-streaming.
- Knowledge of SEO and metadata management.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and technology to identify exciting video & motion graphics trends and opportunities.
- Creative and proactive, with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrable ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Video editing experience using Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
- Gympass Membership
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!