Business Development and Partnerships Executive
- London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
- Sales and Business Development
- Mid Level
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call “Fever Originals”. These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the “Candlelight Concert Series” attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based “Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience” co-produced with Netflix, or the “Mad Hatter G&T Party”, all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 900 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain direct business relationships with the best venues, bars, restaurants and organizers in the city.
- Meet your sales goals whilst maintaining a high bar of quality
- Expertly manage contract negotiations with potential and existing clients, ensuring sustainable economics and long lasting value for both parties
- Evidence strong organizational skills to effectively balance and grow a large base of clients
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team to build the Fever brand and promote the partnerships you forge
- Keeping up to date with everything cool that’s happening in your city; think of yourself as the expert for new and trending experiences
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- At least 2 to 3 year track record of sales success in a fast-paced, quota carrying role
- Strong desire to bring on new businesses as well as grow and manage an existing book of business
- Self-starter mentality with an ability to work in a demanding, dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated data-driven approach to business and task prioritization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with strong attention to detail
- Comfort in working with Microsoft Office, Google docs, and a Sales CRM (Sugar CRM is preferred)
- Knowledge of the city’s entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends
- Experience in media/ad sales a plus but not required
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance.
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of London, with possible travel across our markets
- Home office friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Competitive Pension Plan
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age, or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!